- We joined forces with a group of photographers from all over the world to put on a show called "Connections". Show ran for a week and was a huge success.
- One of our photographs of Athens Greece was selected for the PAFSO calendar. The photograph of the Greek Parliament building during a protest is featured in the month of May.
- We've had the honour to follow the story of a Canadian Totem Pole's restoration in Athens Greece. For more than two months we followed and photographed the Totem Pole from its removal at the official residence of the Canadian ambassador in Athens, through its restoration, all the way to its triumphant return to glory.
- Did you know that bewarethecheese.com are the official photographers for the popular website candycritic.org?
- To BHMA and The Athens News (Greek newspapers) used some of our photos of Chief Tony Hunt, a well known aboriginal artist, from his visit to Greece.
- Senses had it's inaugural showing on December 12th 2011, in Athens, Greece at the Canadian Institute in Greece, many people came to see the show and it was a huge success.
- Our Print "Gourds" was featured in the "Marchés en plein air" Art Show in Nicosia Cyprus
- A series of our photos, of beautiful Canadian vistas, was displayed at the Canada Day 2011 festivities for the Embassy of Canada in Greece.
- We're proud to have won the Carleton University's Photo contest 2008-2009.
- The National Gallery used our “Spider” photo to adorn the cover of their Student and Teacher Programs Calendar. To have a look at “Spider”, check out the Places section of our gallery.
- We had one of our shots
featured in the National Post – a yummy Cherry Blossom chocolate